An essay on modern gallantry. Address"d to men of honour, men of pleasure, and men of sense. With a seasonable admonition to the young ladies of Great Britain
Publisher: printed for M. Cooper in London
Written in English
Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT Research Publications, Inc., 1983. 1 reel ; 35mm. (The Eighteenth Century ; reel 804, no. 17).
|Series||Eighteenth century -- reel 804, no. 17.|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||51|
- home rule crisis 1912-14
- Occupational health standards
- Investigation of Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce.
- Working with the 401 (a)(4), nondiscrimination regulations
- Soil and Climate Parameters For Post-Closure Biosphere Assessment of Nuclear Fuel Waste Disposal.
- Dictionary of accounting and business terms =
- The Kids Canadian Bird Book (The Kids Canadian Nature Series)
- Amusing grace
- type founders of New York City 1840-1900.
- The Stone-Campbell movement
- Northern red oak performs poorly in North Carolina planting
- Theology and canon law
- The laboratory animal in the study of reproduction
- second best bed
- A Stroll Through Life
- Chilton 2006 Ford Mechanical Service Manual
- No computer system left behind